I Spent How Much?

It's time to renew my house insurance and my model collection has got to a size where I have to disclose it as a separate valuable item. Going through the collection, it turns out that I currently own 1,128 minis, of which about 95% are assembled and 80% are fully painted. Total value to replace them off of the GW webstore would be £5,719. Given that a good chunk of them are commissions, that means I've been spending about £100 a month on the hobby since I got back into it about six years ago. Fortunately, I regret none of it.

The break down is:
  • Beastmen - 209 model, £810
  • Empire - 233 models, £679
  • Tyranids - 282 models, £1,722
  • Dark Eldar - 174 models, £917
  • Eldar - 141 models, £1,280
  • Chaos - 65 models, £312
The next step in getting the percentage of models painted that little bit higher is the painting of a whole load of termagants. There's just over eighty to do. Thank goodness they are relatively straight forward.


Comments

Popular Posts