Empire Army Complete!

Done. Finito. Terminado. All 210 of them.

This will probably be the last warhammer fantasy army I paint. The armies do look epic when laid out on the board but the amount of work required to finish them is epic too. Judging by the reduced pool of players at the moment, a lot of people seem to be agreeing. Hopefully 9th edition will see some changes that might reduce the number of models required for a good game.

First outing for the army resulted in a tabling from a bunch of High Elves who only lost two units in the process. It was a really fun game and I'm well up for a rematch.

Heros and Lords of The Empire! From the expression on his face, I think the priest on the right may have just soiled his armour.

I love the Greatswords models. I'm particularly pleased with the clockwork cupid banner and the champion with the unfeasibly large hammer.

After painting two units of eighteen knights, I'm never painting a horse again



Comments

  1. Congratulations mate - a monumental effort. They look great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts