Steve's March 2018 Progress

So...the biggest news from me this month is that I've finally finished my Blood Angels 30k force! I started this project almost 2 years ago after my first airbrush course, and somehow managed to spend an obsessive amount of time painting up this army.

I've invested in a tripod for my camera, so I've got some reasonable shots of the army, but I still need to figure out how I can get better photographs. My gut feel is that a white background is better than a dark background, but I'm going to have to play with the set up more.

I also managed to get to another Cult of Paint painting course weekend. This was held in Firestorm Games in Cardiff. I used the weekend to finish off my army and as ever, the group of people who turned up were a lovely bunch. Henry Steele is a brilliant tutor and Firestorm Games is a brilliant venue for anyone who is a bit of a geek!

April will see me making a start on my new army, which will be Custodes. I've got to paint this now as my wife even bought me a box of the jet bikes so I can't let her down!

See you in April.



























Comments

Popular Posts