Steve's February Hobby Progress

Back in August 2016, on the Blog, I wrote an update titled something along the lines of "Blood Angels 30k, a long slow start".

It related to the start of my new project that was intended to consolidate everything that I had learnt at the MKA courses and push the boundaries in what I could do.

It's now February 2018, and I am very close to completing this army. I will do some army shots later in the year, probably in preparation for the Ghoul Stars Annihilation narrative event which I will attend in May.

For now however, this Leviathan is my latest addition to the army, and the penultimate model for my initial Day of Revelation list.

I'm really proud of what I managed to achieve here. There are still so many things I want to develop on (I'm still rubbish at eye lenses, I can push oils further, Non metallic metals could be much better etc), but every model is a positive development. I only wish I could paint to this standard, faster.

There are 11 assault marines (bringing my total to 40) which now just require bases, and a final Lucious pattern drop pod.







Comments

Popular Posts